Terms and conditions applicable to the sale of goods on the internet
- These terms and conditions applicable to the sale of goods on the Internet (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") of SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, Bucharest Sector 4, Piața Națiunilor Unite, nr. 3-5, B2, Scara 1, Floor 5, Apartment 28, CUI RO40447556, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 0758033033 (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") regulates the mutual rights and obligations of the Seller as entrepreneur and the Buyer, established on the basis of the sales contract (hereinafter referred to as the "Contract"), concluded through the electronic shop www.sport4all.ro, (hereinafter referred to as the "E-shop") operated by the Seller.
- The buyer can be a consumer or an entrepreneur. A consumer is any natural person acting for purposes other than those of his trade or profession. An entrepreneur is an entity which independently and on its own account and at its own risk, carries out any income-generating activity as a trader or similar with the intention of doing so on an ongoing basis for profit. For the purposes of consumer protection, an entrepreneur also means any person who enters into contracts associated with his business, production and/or similar activities or in the course of his self-employed profession and/or a person acting in the name of or on behalf of the entrepreneur.
- The terms and conditions applicable to the sale of goods (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") form an integral part of the contract.
- Conditions of purchase, conclusion of contract
- The Buyer may place an order for the Seller's Goods via the E-shop (hereinafter referred to as the "Purchase Order") in which the Buyer is presented with the Goods, including information about the Goods, a description of the main features of the Goods and the purchase price of the Goods, as well as the related charges (including the costs of transporting the Goods, payment for the Goods and packaging costs). By placing an order, the customer agrees to the forms of communication by e-mail or telephone by which the seller conducts its business. On the other hand, the buyer is responsible for the correctness of the data submitted when placing an order.
- As for the presentation of the goods, their characteristics and prices are described for each product on the sport4all.ro website. At the time of placing the order, the buyer agrees with the characteristics and prices of the products.
- The Buyer shall bear in mind that the colour shades of the goods presented via the e-shop may be slightly distorted compared to the actual shades of the goods (due to image quality and/or the Buyer's monitor settings).
For some products, stock may be depleted by the time you complete your purchase. In this case, you will be notified as soon as possible by phone or e-mail. Depending on the new delivery time communicated, the buyer may accept or cancel the order. We reserve the right to change the quantity of products in the order or to cancel the order, depending on available stock, but before making the changes, we will contact you by telephone to notify you, without any further obligation of either party to the other.
- The presentation of the goods in the e-shop is considered as a proposal to conclude the contract. By submitting the purchase order, the buyer accepts this proposal. The contract for the goods is deemed to be concluded when the seller receives the Purchase Order. The conclusion of the contract is subsequently confirmed by an automatic message sent to the buyer's e-mail address, and the content of this message includes the updated version of these Terms and Conditions.
- Before placing the purchase order in the E-shop, the buyer, at his discretion, will either register or proceed to submit the purchase order without registration, in both cases, the buyer must follow the instructions presented in the E-shop and will fill in the necessary data as a buyer - consumer or buyer - entrepreneur, all data entered must be correct and true. Mandatory data to be filled in are highlighted (indicated in bold) and if not filled in, the contract cannot be concluded and/or the registration cannot be completed.
- At the time of registration, the buyer will acquire a user account which will be secured by username and password, which the buyer is obliged to keep confidential and not disclose to third parties. The seller has the right to cancel the user account without being obliged to give reasons and/or to notify the buyer of this fact; this will take place in particular when the user account has not been used for a long period of time or when there has been abuse in connection with this account, or when the buyer requests the seller to do so. After the user account has been created and until it is cancelled, access via the user account can be used to place the next purchase order in the e-shop, the use of the user account for this purpose ensuring that the necessary data for placing the purchase order is completed quickly.
- The purchase price is the price in RON on the territory of Romania and in EURO in the partner states of the European Union, as indicated for each product in the E-shop, which is the purchase price of the products, including all taxes and duties, including VAT in the legal amount. When new prices of the goods are displayed in the E-shop, the previous prices of the goods automatically become invalid/invalid, except for goods ordered by the buyer during the period when the original price was still valid. The displayed prices of products are always valid within the limit of available stock. There may be the possibility of a derisory price, which in certain situations, due to technical or human error, may result in some products being displayed at a price much lower than the actual sale price (for example, a product may be displayed at 2.40 lei instead of 240 lei). In such cases, in accordance with Article 1665(2)(a) of the Treaty, the price of a product may be lower than the price of a product sold on the market. 2 of the Civil Code, the order will be cancelled and the customer will be informed by telephone or e-mail.
- The seller may offer promotions and/or discounts for the products displayed. These will be visible in the product description, in the shopping basket and on the invoice. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice, without affecting orders that have already been placed by the time of the price change. The discounted price is the reference price, i.e. the lowest price at which the product was sold in the last 30 days before the discount was applied.
- In order to order the goods on the E-shop, the buyer will create a purchase order for the goods, which contains, in particular, the indication of the goods and their quantity (the buyer "adds these goods to the basket"), the purchase price and the associated fees, the method of payment of the purchase price and the associated fees (for the method of payment, see the Payment Terms below). Before sending the Purchase Order to the Seller, the Buyer always has the opportunity to check and/or modify the data entered by the Buyer in the Purchase Order, which allows the Buyer to identify and correct any mistakes made in entering the data in the Purchase Order. After verifying the data entered in the Purchase Order, if the Buyer agrees with the content of the Purchase Order, the Buyer sends the Purchase Order to the Seller by activating (clicking) the "Send Purchase Order" button in the E-shop. The Seller immediately confirms to the Buyer the receipt of the Purchase Order and/or the conclusion of the contract for the goods mentioned in the Purchase Order by e-mail to the e-mail address entered by the Buyer when placing the Purchase Order; the content of this confirmation e-mail includes, among other things, the details of the Buyer's Purchase Order and the updated version of the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- By placing the purchase order via the e-shop, the buyer confirms that he/she has read the contents of these Terms and Conditions and has accepted them in their valid form when placing the purchase order. The Buyer is informed of these Terms and Conditions before placing the Purchase Order and has the opportunity to take cognisance of their content and to decide whether or not to place the Purchase Order.
- Each purchase order is registered under a special registration number and is managed under this number until it is completely resolved. The Buyer has the right to request information from the Seller regarding the updated status of the Purchase Order, and the Seller undertakes to provide the Buyer with such information.
- Where an individual sales contract is concluded with a buyer and its provisions conflict with the provisions of these general conditions, the provisions of the individual sales contract concluded with the buyer shall take precedence.
- Goods delivered to the buyer remain the property of the seller until the purchase price for these goods has been paid in full to the seller.
- The risk of damage to the goods is transferred to the buyer when the goods are delivered to the buyer.
- The seller reserves the right to terminate the contract due to a substantial change in circumstances or for another valid reason, for example, if the stock of goods included in the purchase order has already been exhausted, if there has been a substantial change in the purchase price of the goods ordered or if the price of the goods has been incorrectly presented in the E-shop, if previous orders have been refused or if delivery of the goods would take place at a later date than notified by the seller.
III. Conditions of delivery and guarantee
- All Sport4all.ro orders are processed and delivered by SC AMI DE SANTE SRL in Bucharest, within the limit of available stock, within 1-3 working days from order registration. Each purchase order is registered under a special registration number and is managed under this number until its complete completion.
The delivery period may vary depending on the volume of orders registered. Delivery times may be extended depending on factors beyond our or the courier company's control, such as weather conditions, traffic conditions, national road conditions or other. They are considered delivered when handed over to the courier.
For Bucharest - orders can be delivered between 9:00-17:00
For other cities in Romania - orders can be delivered between 10:00-18:00.
Orders placed over the weekend will be delivered from Monday and all orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the same day. Orders placed after this time leave the next day.
The parcel is packed in boxes and has transport protection.
- TRANSPORT AND ORDERING COSTS
2.1. National transport, on the territory of Romania
The products are delivered with SAMEDAY transport company by express or standard courier.
For orders up to 250 RON, shipping within Romania costs 20 RON (VAT included).
For orders over 250 RON, shipping is FREE (in Romania).
Shipping costs are set up and calculated automatically at check-out before the order is placed.
SC AMI DE SANTE SRL has the right to impose additional costs for packaging, if necessary.
2.2. International transport in EU countries
Orders from outside Romania are delivered via SAMEDAY depending on the country of destination. Shipping costs are configured according to the table below and are automatically calculated at check-out.
- The seller is responsible to the buyer for ensuring that the goods do not contain any lack of conformity on delivery. In particular: the seller warrants to the buyer that, when the buyer receives the goods, they have the agreed characteristics, and in the absence of such agreement, that the goods have the characteristics described by the seller or the manufacturer, or which the buyer can reasonably expect, based on the seller's and manufacturer's notice. The seller shall ensure that the goods conform to their intended purpose as expressed by the seller or as resulting from the nature of similar goods, that the workmanship and quality of the goods conform to the agreed sample or model if the quality or workmanship has been determined in accordance with a sample or model, that the goods are delivered in the appropriate quantity, volume or weight and that the goods comply with all applicable laws.
- If the lack of conformity occurs within 24 hours of receipt, the goods will be deemed not to be in conformity upon delivery, unless the presumption is incompatible with the nature of the product or the lack of conformity.
- If the goods do not have the properties mentioned above, the buyer will have the right to claim timely remedying of the lack of conformity, free of charge, by replacement of the good or component part (if only that component part is affected by the lack of conformity), provided that the remedy is not inappropriate or disproportionate to the nature of the lack of conformity (e.g.(e.g. the lack of conformity can be remedied within a reasonable time), otherwise by repairing the good or part thereof; if these remedies are not possible, the buyer will be entitled to receive a proportionate reduction of the purchase price or to terminate the contract. The buyer will have the right to demand a new part or the replacement of his part; also, in the case of eliminable lack of conformity, if the buyer is unable to use the good properly because of repeated occurrence of lack of conformity after remedy or because of a large number of lack of conformity; in this case, the buyer will have the right to terminate the contract.
the purchase price or terminate the contract. The buyer will have the right to request a new part or a replacement part; also in the case of a correctable non-conformity, if the buyer cannot use the goods properly due to repeated occurrence of the non-conformity after remedy or due to a large number of non-conformities; in this case the buyer will have the right to terminate the contract.
- The Buyer shall have no claim in respect of the lack of conformity if the Buyer knew before delivery of the goods that the goods were not in conformity or if the Buyer caused the lack of conformity himself.
- If the part has a lack of conformity which is part of the seller's obligations, and the good is sold at a lower price or is used, the buyer will have the right to claim an appropriate discount instead of a replacement.
- A material breach of contract is a breach of essential obligations of which the party responsible for the breach was aware at the time of the conclusion of the contract or, for its part, ought to have been aware that if the other party had been aware of the breach it would not have concluded the contract.
- If the defective performance constitutes a material breach of contract, the buyer shall be entitled to demand the remedy of non-conformity by delivery of defect-free goods or to demand delivery of missing goods, or the remedy of non-conformity by repair of the goods, or an appropriate reduction in the purchase price or termination of the contract.
- The Buyer shall notify the Seller of the chosen method of settlement at the same time as the notification of lack of conformity or without undue delay after the notification of lack of conformity. The chosen remedy may not be changed by the buyer without the seller's consent; this provision shall not apply if the buyer has requested the removal of a non-conformity which proves to be irreparable. If the seller does not remove the non-conformity within a reasonable time or notifies the buyer of the impossibility of removing the non-conformity, the buyer shall be entitled to claim an appropriate reduction of the purchase price in return for the removal of the non-conformity or may request the termination of the contract. If the buyer does not communicate the method of remedying the non-conformity in time, the buyer retains the rights provided for in the case of a minor breach of contract.
- In the case of a minor breach of contract, the buyer has the right to have the non-conformity removed or the sale price reduced accordingly. Until the buyer has exercised his right to receive a reduction of the sales price or to eliminate the lack of conformity, the seller may deliver the missing parts or eliminate the lack of conformity. Other non-conformities may be remedied by the seller, at his discretion, by repair or delivery of a new part. The Buyer shall not be entitled to demand termination of the contract in the event of a minor non-conformity.
- In the case of delivery of new goods, the buyer shall return to the seller, at the seller's expense, the goods originally delivered in a manner agreed with the seller.
- The seller is not liable for lack of conformity of goods sold at a reduced price when the price reduction is due to the existence of lack of conformity; he is also not liable if the lack of conformity corresponds to normal wear and tear of the goods; as regards used goods, the seller is not liable for the degree of wear and tear. The seller is not liable for lack of conformity of the goods caused by non-compliance with the instructions in the maintenance manual, i.e. when this non-compliance leads to damage of the goods, e.g. (clothes) by washing at an incorrect temperature, by washing with other clothes of different colours or by machine washing of goods which can only be washed by hand, also by dry cleaning or ironing of goods which cannot be subjected to these processes etc.
- The buyer must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within 30 days of its occurrence, otherwise the seller is not liable.
- If the buyer fails to give notice of the lack of conformity within this period after it could have been discovered by proper investigation and care, the court will not recognise the seller's liability resulting from the lack of conformity.
If the customer wishes to replace the product or return it in its entirety, they have the option, based on the tax documents issued online and the Warranty Certificate, to return the product within 30 days from the date of purchase. The product must be unworn, unused and show no signs of wear.
- If products do not have a warranty defect or have a specific defect and have been notified, after this 30-day period, they can be repaired. The warranty does not cover damage to the products caused by failure to comply with the indications stated in the Warranty Certificate, accidents, negligence, misuse or other factors unrelated to material or manufacturing defects. The guarantee offered is provided for consumer rights, in accordance with GEO no. 140/2021 on the sale of products, associated guarantees and in accordance with OG no. 21/1992 on consumer protection.
- The company informs customers that all products sold on sport4all.ro are handmade, piece by piece, therefore there may be significant variations between one product and another. Prints may differ slightly from the image. These characteristics cannot be considered as defects and will not be covered by warranty. We recommend that you follow the use and maintenance instructions provided in the Warranty Certificate sent by sport4all.ro with the product. The warranty granted does not affect the consumer's rights under current legislation. Consumer rights are respected in accordance with Law 449/2003 as amended and supplemented by Ordinance 9/2016, OG 21/1992 as amended and Law 296/2004.
- The complaint concerning the removal of a non-conformity shall be communicated by the buyer to the seller's address: SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, Bucharest, sector 2, Calea Moșilor nr. 235A, building C, floor 2, apartment 12, postal code 020872, VAT number RO40447556, e-mail email@example.com, telephone number: 0758033033 or (recommended method) by e-mail, using the address: contact@Sport4all .ro
- The complaint period starts from the moment the seller receives the goods.
- In order to enable proper complaint resolution, the buyer is obliged to provide proof both of purchase of the goods from the seller and that the right to complain about the non-conformity has not expired (usually by means of delivery/invoice); the buyer will hand over the goods to the seller for assessment of the non-conformity for which the seller is held responsible and will inform the seller of his contact details, the non-conformity identified and the chosen method of complaint resolution. Goods handed over by the buyer to the seller for assessment under the complaint resolution procedure must be cleaned (washed) and protected against damage during transport when complaints are sent by post to prevent possible damage.
- If the Buyer invokes the right to remedy a non-conformity, the Seller shall confirm in writing that the right has been invoked, what the subject of the complaint is, the agreed remedy, including confirmation of complete repair and the time required for repair or any written arguments for rejection of the complaint.
- The seller undertakes to inform the buyer of the completion of the complaint procedure by e-mail or telephone, using the contact details provided by the buyer in the complaint or the e-mail address/telephone number written on the order.
- The seller shall settle the complaint immediately, and in more complex cases within a maximum of 3 working days after the buyer, as the case may be, has informed the seller of the non-conformity of the product and has handed over the product to the seller or to the person designated by the seller on the basis of a document of receipt of the goods. This period does not include the time required for a professional assessment depending on the type of goods. The claim, including the remedy for lack of conformity, shall be settled without undue delay within a maximum of 15 days calculated from the date of receipt of the claim and the goods claimed, unless the seller and the buyer agree on a longer period; if the aforementioned period expires without the claim being settled, this shall be considered a material breach of contract.
- The buyer's right of withdrawal (return) from the contract for the sale of goods
- In the case of contracts concluded by means of distance communication (online shops), the buyer, as a consumer, in accordance with GEO 34/2014, has the right to withdraw from the contract within 30 days of taking delivery of the goods, and in the case of the purchase of goods between 1 November and 15 December, by 15 January of the following year. In the case of several deliveries under a single contract, the time limit will be calculated from the date of receipt of the last good delivered. The notice of withdrawal, considered as an unequivocal statement, must be communicated to the seller within the time limit set out above. Withdrawal may be communicated by using the claim form available as an annex to these Terms and Conditions. The Seller hereby establishes and the Buyer hereby agrees that the use of the right of withdrawal form does not concern goods lent free of charge and that the time limit is offered to consumers for the sole purpose of allowing them to familiarise themselves adequately with the goods (as in the case of points of sale). In this case, we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of the withdrawal request by e-mail. In order to comply with the return deadline, it is sufficient to send the communication on exercising the right of return before the 30-day period expires.
- Product on which there are signs of wear or excessive use, scratches, chips, dents, mechanical or electrical shocks will not be accepted for return. The product must be accompanied by the accessories and/or gifts with which it was delivered (if applicable).
Also, if the return package contains products different from those on the completed form, after the package has been checked by the courier, the pick-up may be refused. If you have purchased several products of the same kind and wish to return them all, please make sure that only one of them has been unsealed. The return of the other products is only accepted if they are sealed.
- The seller will refund the price of the returned goods received from the buyer under the contract within 5-14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract, in the same manner in which the goods were received by the buyer, unless otherwise agreed. However, the seller will not be obliged to refund the price of the goods before the buyer takes delivery of the returned goods.
The transport costs related to this operation are borne by SC AMI DE SANTE SRL.
- If the customer has paid the value of his approved order before declaring that he wishes to cancel and the Company has already cashed it, then the Company shall refund within 5 (five) to 14 (fourteen) calendar days the amount received in the same manner in which it was paid.
- If a payment order has been given on behalf of the Customer, but the Company has not received the amount, then the Company is obliged, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days, to expedite all necessary actions and declarations to each competent body to notify the cancellation of the order and is obliged to return the amount to the Customer.
Returns are accepted if the product is in perfect condition and if nothing is missing from the original packaging (labels, etc.) and proof of purchase must be included in the package with the return form.
- The return form can be sent by the buyer to the following address of the seller: SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, Bucharest Sector 2, Calea Moșilor nr. 235A, body C, 2nd floor, apartment 12, postal code 020872, CUI RO40447556, or to the e-mail address of the seller firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer shall send the Seller, together with the return form and the order number, the date of receipt of the goods and the Buyer's account number, including the bank details for the return of the money (if it is requested that the amount paid be returned to the Buyer's bank account).
- If the buyer gives notice of withdrawal from the contract, the termination of the contract shall take effect on the date of the notice to the seller. The buyer shall send the goods to the seller's address SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, Bucharest, sector 2, Calea Moșilor nr. 235A, building C, 2nd floor, apartment 12, postal code 020872, CUI RO40447556, e-mail email@example.com, together with all documents, including the completed return form and a copy of the invoice, undamaged, undamaged, clean, in the original packaging, in the condition in which they were received from the seller, within 30 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. Seller hereby informs Buyer that if Buyer agrees to use the right of withdrawal from the contract as set forth above, Buyer shall be obligated to bear only the costs of returning the goods to Seller, including if the goods, by their nature, cannot be returned by ordinary mail service. The Buyer agrees to ensure the return of the goods in a suitable manner to protect them against damage during return. Goods returned by the Buyer in application of his right of withdrawal in the form of payment to the beneficiary of the freight charge will be accepted by the Seller.
- The buyer may not, among other things, withdraw from a contract in respect of goods tailored to the buyer's request or for the buyer, goods which deteriorate slightly or goods permanently combined with other goods on the basis of an order or goods removed from their original packaging which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene.
- The buyer hereby agrees that if the seller sends one or more gifts together with the purchased goods and the buyer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract, then the suspensive condition that the buyer will be obliged to return the goods together with the gifts received will be fulfilled. Otherwise, the value of the gift will be deducted from the amount reimbursed. Also, in the case of non-return of products from certain promotions or special offers, such as "1+1 ron", "3+1 ron", "50% discount on the second product purchased" or "30% discount on any product purchased together with an imposed product", if in the case of return of one of the products the condition of the promotion is no longer fulfilled, the price of the products kept will be recalculated at the standard value, without benefiting from the promotion in question.
The company reserves the right to request return costs for customers with a high number of returns (more than 3 returns in the last year, more than 50% of total orders returned, etc.). We will also deduct the shipping cost from the refund amount if you send the product by a courier other than the one sent by our company without paying the shipping cost on dispatch.
The provisions of GEO 34/2014 apply only to consumers defined as natural persons or groups of natural persons formed in associations, as defined in Article 2, paragraph 2 of the OG 21/1992 on consumer protection, republished, with subsequent amendments and additions. The provisions of GEO 34/2014 do not apply to contracts concluded between two legal persons.
- Rights and obligations resulting from non-compliant performance (Complaints procedure)
- This Article shall apply only to the rights and obligations of the parties arising from the contract concluded by the seller with the buyer who is a consumer; in particular, this Article shall govern rights arising from non-performance of the contract. The buyer may submit or complain about any problem, complaint, summons, etc. in writing, by post, to the address in Bucharest, sector 2, Calea Moșilor no. 235A, body C, 2nd floor, apartment 12, postal code 020872, CUI RO40447556, by telephone on 0040 758 033 033, or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery of goods and payment terms
- The sale price and related charges for the delivery of the goods will be paid by the buyer by the following means:
The method of payment on delivery of the goods to the buyer, which determines the chargeability of the sale price of the goods and the related taxes. The seller shall not require any payment in advance, unless otherwise agreed.
Bank transfer via the Netopia Payment app, which can be found on the store's website;
Bank transfer to the seller's bank account in RON no. RO65INGB00009999999912764553, opened with Ing Bank.
For international payments - Payment of the order is made in advance, at the end of the order, by credit card or by bank transfer to the bank account of SC AMI DE SANTE SRL account EURO RO23INGB000099999913273298, opened at ING BANK, VALID ONLY FOR COUNTRIES WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
- The Seller shall deliver the Goods by road freight carrier of the Seller's choice, unless otherwise agreed, to the address indicated by the Buyer on the Goods Order Form. The Seller will not permit personal collection of the goods or delivery to any other address.
- Other rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the carriage of goods may be stipulated in the Seller's special delivery terms, if applicable. Freight rates and further information can be found at: https://www.sport4all.ro/
- The seller has the right to impose additional costs for packaging if necessary.
- Before placing the order, the seller will inform the buyer of the shipping and package price (related taxes), which must be confirmed by the buyer before placing the order at check-out.
- Unless the type of parcel is agreed, the seller shall pack the goods in the usual manner or in the manner necessary for the protection and preservation of the goods during transport and storage.
- The buyer is obliged to take the goods from the carrier. In the event of delivery of an incomplete order or a visibly damaged parcel, the Buyer shall have the right to refuse to take delivery of the goods. If the buyer refuses to take delivery of the goods in accordance with the above or takes delivery of the goods despite visible damage, then the buyer undertakes to sign, together with the carrier, a protocol on damaged goods in which he mentions all non-conformities (inconveniences) and which he will send to the seller without undue delay.
- The taking by a person of an unsolicited good will not be considered as acceptance of the offer nor as a concluded contract, and the person will be obliged to return the product immediately.
- The buyer will have to pay the price of the goods purchased and the related taxes by the chosen method of payment either before the goods are delivered (by card or bank transfer) or after the goods are delivered to him (payment on delivery) before he can see the goods, if the agreed method of transport excludes the possibility of prior visual inspection.
VII. Privacy and protection of personal data
- Personal data provided by the buyer to the seller for the purpose of placing the order, execution of the contract or the account data used will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data. The seller hereby agrees not to disclose such personal data except in accordance with the law to a third party, with the exception of the carrier who will deliver the goods and to whom the personal data strictly necessary to ensure proper delivery will be disclosed. The Buyer agrees that his personal data will be stored in the Seller's personal database (in electronic format by electronic means or in printed format by non-electronic means), in compliance with the data communicated to the Seller in the order for the goods, and will be stored in the Seller's database until the purposes for which the data were collected have been achieved, after which they will be deleted.
- By placing the order, the buyer voluntarily expresses his/her express consent for his/her personal data to be processed by the seller. In accordance with the legal provisions, the buyer has the following rights: the right to information, the right of access to data, the right to intervene on data, the right to object, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to appeal to the court. At the same time, the purchaser has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her and to request the deletion of such data by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
On the basis of a written request, dated, signed and sent to the address: Bucharest, sector 2, Calea Moșilor no. 235A, building C, 2nd floor, apartment 12, postal code 020872, CUI RO40447556 to the attention of SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, the buyer may exercise the right to intervene on the data, as follows:
Correction, updating, blocking or erasure of data whose processing does not comply with the legal provisions on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
The rendering anonymous of data the processing of which does not comply with the legal provisions on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data;
Notification of third parties to whom the data have been disclosed, unless such notification proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort compared to the legitimate interest that might be harmed.
Also, as an exception to the above provisions, SC AMI DE SANTE SRL may provide the Buyer's personal data to other companies with which it has a partnership relationship, but only on the basis of a confidentiality undertaking from them guaranteeing that this data is kept secure and that the provision of this personal information is in accordance with the legislation in force. The data may be provided to the following partners: courier service providers, marketing service providers, payment/banking service providers, telemarketing or other services, insurers, etc.
- By placing the order, the Buyer expressly consents to receive commercial and promotional information from the Seller at its e-mail address (unless such consent is not given in the order), including the Seller's newsletter. The newsletter includes, for example, information about news, product information and advertising, and our services. You will receive our newsletter until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Unsubscribing is possible at any time via an appropriate notification to the seller. By unsubscribing, you will prohibit the use of your e-mail address for the newsletter. This prohibition will not affect e-mails that the seller sends for the purpose of fulfilling contracts.
- The contract will be archived in the seller's electronic archive for the purpose of registration and execution and will be accessible only to the seller, not to the buyer.
VIII. Commercial information and cookies
- Buyer hereby consents to receive information about goods, services or other information from Seller, including promotional offers from Seller, by e-mail.
- The Buyer hereby consents to the placement of cookies on his/her computer. In the event that purchases from the site could be made and the seller's obligations under the contract could be performed without the placement of cookies on the buyer's computer, then the buyer will be able to withdraw consent to the above at any time.
- For this website - texts, code, images, graphics, web graphics, databases and others are the property of SC AMI DE SANTE SRL. Any use of it for commercial purposes, including copying, downloading files to any network, is strictly prohibited without the written consent of SC AMI DE SANTE SRL.
2.Sport4all.ro may contain documents, images, information or other materials that are not the property of the administrator, such as photographs, clip art, or names, emblems, logos, logos and other trademarks of third parties, which are the property of the partner companies.
3.Any presentation is made available to buyers for personal and non-commercial use only. The buyer, the visitor, may not, under any circumstances, copy, distribute, transfer, use, represent, reproduce, publish, license, produce modified materials or sell data, software, products or services obtained from this presentation.
- The seller, SC AMI DE SANTE SRL, may make changes and corrections at any time to the published information, which may contain errors and inaccuracies, and cannot be held liable for losses resulting from the use of the information, software, products and services in this presentation. It should also not be held liable for any occurrence of functional disruptions on the Internet and for any losses caused by such disruptions to users.
- The purchaser or visitor to the site shall be fully responsible for any use of these presentations. He/she shall not take any action that may result in damage to the goodwill of Sport4all.ro or cause a financial loss to SC AMI DE SANTE SRL.
- Buyer, visitor may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, license, produce modified materials or sell information, software, products or services obtained from the presentation of this site.
- Due care is taken to protect your personal information. These privacy principles will answer your questions about what information we collect and how it is used.
- Other information
- All customers who enter the sport4all.ro website and provide personal data to SC AMI DE SANTE SRL give their consent provided that SC AMI DE SANTE SRL can send by e-mail information about news on the site; processing of personal data and information by the company for market research or sending promotional materials and according to law 677/2001 the customer has the right to information, right of access, right of intervention, right of opposition, right not to be subject to an individual decision, right to apply to justice. To exercise these rights, please contact us via the "Contact" section of the website, by e-mail or by telephone on 0040 758 033 033.
- If the law of the Buyer's country of origin gives the Buyer more rights than those set out in these Terms and Conditions and if these rights cannot be removed by agreement of the parties, the law of the Buyer's country shall apply. If the law of the buyer's country of origin regulates an administrative authority competent for the purpose of settling out-of-court disputes arising from contracts, then this authority will always be competent to settle out-of-court consumer disputes arising from contracts.
- The relationship between the seller and the buyer is governed by Romanian law and the jurisdiction of the Romanian courts is established for any dispute and for all disputes arising from the contract.
- The Buyer agrees to the use of means of distance communication for the purpose of performance of the contract. The cost of the use of these means of remote communication will be borne by the buyer (cost of internet connection etc.) and these costs will not differ from the basic rate.
- A complaint form from the contract is attached as an annex.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply from 01.03.2023, the Seller reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Such amendments shall not affect rights and obligations arising during the period in which the previous form of these Terms and Conditions was in force.